Monday, February 02, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


orgjunkie.com


Monday - leftover pizza

Tuesday - Brunswick Stew

Wednesday - spaghetti with meat sauce (my niece will be here and she likes it, which is why we're having spaghetti two weeks in a row), garlic bread

Thursday - Famous Pork Chops, cheesy potatoes, green beans (from last week)

Friday - cheeseburgers, leftover cheesy potatoes (making double batch),

Saturday - homemade pizza

Sunday - roast, ranch rice, asparagus


Recap of last weeks meals:
I actually stuck to the plan quite well last week. Didn't make the pork chops meal, although for the life of me I can't remember why. Tuesday we ended up having fish sticks and waffle fries, Wednesday was a snow day for Michael and I decided to just have the spaghetti sauce I'd frozen from Sunday - it was easy and perfect for such a cold snowy day. My girls definitely didn't mind having it again so soon. Saturday we had pierogies and corn, another huge hit with the girls, they ate it all and wanted more.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Monday- leftover Chinese take out from Friday. Tuesday - turkey tacos. Wednesday- eat at church. Thursday- Stromboli. Friday and Saturday - my moms house. Sunday- Breakfast!