Sunday, February 08, 2009

Menu Plan Monday






Monday - leftover pizza

Tuesday - Swanson Pan Sauteed Chicken with Vegetables and Herbs AKA, the recipe I keep burning my hand while cooking

Wednesday - @ my sisters

Thursday - Brunswick Stew

Friday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn

Saturday - chicken and homemade noodles

Sunday - Emma's birthday and party, we'll probably be eating leftovers from the party


Last week's review:

We didn't have the Brunswick Stew on Tuesday because my mom was over and she made creamed chicken and rice. One of those dishes that no matter how hard I try never turns out as good as her's. Therefore, where she's here, I always ask her to make it for us, and thankfully she always complies.

Emma was sick last week and not eating a lot. Because of that I had to modify the plan a bit. Instead of burgers Friday night, we sort of did our own thing. Michael wasn't home for dinner since he had a game, Emma had some noodles with butter and parm cheese and Mackenzie and I had Ranch Rice. I moved the burgers to Saturday and scratched the pizza. One of the reasons I was doing homemade pizza was so she could help me make it. I thought it best to wait until she was better. And last night Michael was out for a basketball meeting and ended up bringing home pizza.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Don't you just LOVE doing meal plans??!!!! Makes life so much simpler :-)

Missy said...

mon-breakfast, tues-tacos, wed-church, thurs-chicken, friday- burgers:)

Anonymous said...

I love all of your posts, but these are my faves. :)