1. I know this is blurry, but I still think it's a cute picture of the girls watching Dora.
2. I need a mean look. A stern, "knock it off young lady" look. Because I don't have one. And sometimes when I try to give that kind of look to Emma I feel like I'm just making silly faces at her. I keep thinking she's going to start laughing at me.
3. I need to go the grocery store. Yet, I'm pretty sure I'm not going today. Which means I have to change what I'd planned to make this week. Which doesn't bother me, but doesn't look very good for the menu plan this week. (PS, never went.) (And I ended up making chicken and dumplings.)
4. This makes me laugh. She was running from Michael who was chasing her on all fours around the room.
5. I don't think I ever gave a potty update, but Emma is completely potty trained. Has been for a couple weeks. Stays dry all night long and will hold it for an hour or so after she gets up before going to the bathroom. Very proud of her. She picked out some Dora underwear. I took my camera so I could get a picture of her choosing her big girl undies. Then I forgot I had it with me until we left. Of course I did.
6. We're planning on going to the zoo with some friends on Monday since there's no school. Of course, that's if it's somewhat nice out. Never been in the winter before. But my sister got us a zoo pass last year and we've only used it once. A broken leg tends to put off frequent zoo trips.
7. Poor Michael. He gets no rest when he gets home at night. This is typical.
8. Mackenzie really likes spaghetti. (this was from last month)
9. I missed Zumba tonight. Have I mentioned my love of Zumba?
10. I had a #10. Then when I added the video of Mackenzie I lost #9 & #10. While I remembered what #9 was, I can't recall 10. Nor can I come up with anything else.