1. Emma's first swim lesson was last night. She loved it! Of course, a few times she just walked away, and then would giggle when Mandy, her swim teacher, would bring her back. When it was over, she went back into the pool and then cried when I told her we had to leave. Thank goodness we go back next week.
2. It's cold here.
3. I want spring.
4. I have a Thicker problem.
5. Yep, all Thickers. Too many to fit in the drawer. I'm literally out of room. I did pull out a few that I don't use and put some duplicates on another shelf but I really need to get rid of some more. I will never ever, no matter how long I scrapbook, use all of them. But I just can't bear to part with them. What if one day I really need that one particular black Thicker and the other 18 won't work? I love Thickers.
6. I'm still in my pajamas. It's 2:48 pm.
7. It's that kind of day.
8. I really don't have much to say today. Can you tell?
9. Mackenzie slept through the night four nights in a row. That's a record, folks. Then last night she was up. Thankfully, a sippy cup of warm milk later and she, and I, were right back asleep. I'm aware giving her milk to go back to sleep is not solving the sleeping problem, rather prolonging it. But to be honest, at 3:30 am I don't care.
10. Did you watch The Bachelor last night? Michael and I watched it together. Well, that last few minutes of the regular show and then the After The Final Rose show. We had to watch 24 first. But seriously, it was so funny that we were watching it because we never watch that show. But that stupid "The most shocking After The Final Rose ever!" sucked us in. That and the rumors I'd read online. I think it was crappy to break up with her on tv. I thought for sure she was going to slap him. Although how do we know it wasn't planned, etc, etc?