Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Check out Orgjunkie.com for more menu plans!

Monday - Leftovers (flank steak, ranch rice, asparagus)

Tuesday - dinner with Michael's parents. Happy Birthday to my Mother-in-Law

Wednesday - Pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggie (Seriously, this is what, the 3rd or 4th week I've planned pork chops and have yet to make them!)

Thursday - swiss steak and noodles, peas

Friday - chicken and dumplings, corn, biscuits

Saturday - dinner with my family. Happy Birthday, Mom!

Sunday - lasagna, garlic bread

Sorry for the lack of recipe links this week, but they're either my own or not online. If anyone would like a recipe, let me know in the comments and I'll post it.

1 comment:

Susie said...

We were set to make your Famous Pork Chops and Andy asked if there was any sauce... to which I answered no. ALong came another recipe a day later and we loved it- I'll type up the recipe later and send it your way! I think you'll love it!