Monday, March 09, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

 
Posted by Picasa

More menu plans @ orgjunkie.com

I actually had this done on Saturday. Yet here it is 9:47 pm Monday night and I'm just posting it.

Monday - My mom's homemade spaghetti and meatballs recipe. Yum.

Tuesday - Brunswick Stew

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Ranch rice, veggie (Michael has a game so it's just the girls and I.)

Friday - Pork chops of some sort, mashed potatoes, veggie

Saturday - Swiss steak and noodles, rolls

Sunday - Flank steak, risotto, asparagus (STILL have not made this meal!)

Last week's recap:

Did well until Friday. I didn't make the pork chops but for the life of me I can't remember what we ate. We ended up having Emma's second birthday party on Saturday then going to Michael's basketball game so I didn't cook that night.

2 comments:

Angie Lucas said...

I'm coming over for dinner! I'm impressed that frozen pizza didn't make the list! That's what was on my menu last night. :-)

Missy said...

Cute banner! Ok, Monday-stromboli, Tuesday- hotel chicken(chicken pieces with Ritz crackers hence hotel...ritz..get it!), Wednesday - At church for dinner, Thursday - tacos, Friday- hotdogs, Saturday- meatloaf, Sunday-leftovers...