2. I totally want to have Emma's 5th birthday party at The Little Gym now.
3. Saturday night Emma's bedtime prayer went like this:
"Dear God. Thank you for Alissa's wonderful birthday party. And God, thank you for making
me be invited. Thank you for her presents. Amen."
4. We had a Zumbathon Friday night. Zumba for Haiti. 2 hours (although I'm pretty sure everyone could gone for longer) with 6 different instructors. Very fun.
5. Then out to El Campasino afterward. Love my workout girls.
6. Please note Emma in the Christmas tights, tutu skirt and summer shirt. Compared with Mackenzie in just a diaper because she is always taking off her clothes.
7. Speaking of Emma's outfits. I was just telling Michael tonight how I love that she picks out these crazy-to-me outfits. Because before too long she'll be self-conscious and worried about what her friends think. But for now, she just wears what she likes, regardless of what it looks like. It makes her happy. And I'm happy to let her do that. Want to wear snow boots to Target when it's 60 out? Sure. Go for it babe....which she did Saturday morning.
(Emma and cousin Claire)
9. I don't know why I like this picture, but I do. Taken by me after the shower at Michael's parent's house.