Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mom, I love the paths!

When I was a kid one of my favorite things to do was make paths in the yard with the leaves. For some reason, it was just fun. So Tuesday, I made some for the girls. They loved it. Emma was so excited for them to be finished that she was just following me around while I made them. Once they were done they just ran and ran, then we got out a couple riding toys and they used those. Emma also was playing "town" as in over there was the grocery store, and over here was her house and right here is where you park your bike. I love it. I love her little creative mind, her imagination. I love watching them play. They're awesome.



This one will be two Sunday. My, oh my...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Missy said...

this is so fun!!!!!

rachel m said...

oh, I love the paths too! oh my- 2 on sunday? her hair looks so long and blonde all of a sudden! hope everyone stays well to enjoy the party!

Rebekah said...

yay! happy birthday little M!!!! :)
and the paths...i totally did that when i was young, too! i'd "build" houses and play with my dolls. :) love it!

Julie said...

so cute! i also did this...we had a grove of pine trees in our side yard and i'd take a broom and sweep the needles and make paths and pretend it was my fortress and i was a fairy princess. :)

ps: i tagged you on my blog!