Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I finally got some strawberry cheesecake Jelly Belly jelly beans.


2. There are 800 jelly beans in a 2lb bag. Just in case you wondered.

3. I got them here, Sweetie's, the best candy store ever. It's huge.

4. I like that the sign in front of Emma's preschool says this.


5. Everyday after preschool I ask Emma about her day. Most of the time she doesn't tell me anything. But when she does, it usually involves Ben. As in, "Who'd you play with today?" "Ben." "Who was line leader today?" "Ben." The thing is, there's no Ben in her class. She told us she just likes telling us Ben. Huh.

6. We ran up to the mall yesterday. After the Gap, we got some Auntie Anne's cinnamon sugar pretzel sticks and headed to the fountain. For the record, I'd forgotten just how messy these can be in the hands of a 23-month-old.

7. Throwing coins.


8. Saying cheese.


9. More "cheese," with a pretzel. Getting messy.

10. Just before we left I was thinking how glad I was no one fell in the fountain. That no one even tried to get in the water. Then I saw Mackenzie on her knees swishing her monkey around in the water. Sigh...almost made it.

3 comments:

Marie said...

mmmmm those jelly beans look delicious :)

Missy said...

How about the adorable Halloween t-shirts - where'd ya get those cutie pie things?

Julie said...

I love those too!! So yummy!