1. I was in the car this afternoon listening to Ryan Seacrest when he said Jamie Foxx was coming up. But I heard Jamie Lee Curtis. I wondered what movie she had coming out this weekend that they were promoting. Then I thought about the Activia commercials. Except not the real ones, the SNL spoofs with Kristen Wigg. Then I thought abotu an article in EW with her where she talks about how she started out really eating Activia but the side effects weren't so good so they switched it to regular yogurt. And then when Jamie Foxx came on, I was confused as to why it wasn't a woman before I realized it was Jamie Foxx and not Jamie Lee Curtis. This is how my mind works.
2. I made applesauce the other week for the girls. They didn't like it. Threw it out.
3. Attempt #2 and using up the apples - tomorrow I'm making apple crisp for the first time. Fingers crossed.
4. I love Glee. I hated the Push It episode, but have really enjoyed the rest. Which is good. Because I've been looking forward to it since it premiered after Idol last spring and would've been sorely disappointed had it stunk once it started this fall.
Here are some sneak peeks from upcoming episodes if you want to see them. So good!
5. Last night I finally did a major purge of my patterned paper. I've tried this before, and have successfully gotten rid of quite a bit. But there's always been certain sheets that I've held on to, some 5 years old, that I was certain I'd use one day. Last night I was ruthless, and got rid of them. Actually, I cleaned out about half my paper. This stack will be added to the boxes of scrap supplies that I'm going to sell at a garage sale next spring. Next on my list: embellishments and letter stickers.