Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scrapbook Sunday

Finally! I finished Emma's 3rd birthday layout. I've had these pictures printed since March, I think. A rare two-pager from me.

(Imaginisce papers, accent; Thickers)

A much more recent event, Emma's first day at preschool. (Unique title, right? Very straight to the point. Have I mentioned before I hate coming up with titles?) There was a lot of dead space in the top right photo, except for a random mini-van so I wanted to cover it up. That, and I didn't know where else to put the journaling. Not quite sure on this yet, it could change. And I realize I left the date off. I like this when I look at on my table, but not as much seeing it here. I have a feeling this page might get reworked a bit...

(Love, Elsie, Crate Paper and KI Memories papers; Thickers)

Have you seen American Crafts new Letterbox line? It was on their blog a couple weeks ago. Oh, so good! All patterns, not theme-y (from what they showed) and I love it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rachel m said...

whoa! a 2 page layout from erin! rock on! love the strip of little pics at the bottom. is it wrong i just scrapped riley's 4th b-day before his 3rd b-day? and brady? i haven't even started on his 1st birthday layouts/book yet.