Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I got these today

at Target. Aren't they cute?


I have small ears. And both the earbuds that came with our ipod and the ones I bought back when we got it fall out of my ears. This is annoying when attempting to run. I already dislike running, so having to constantly put my earbuds back in my ears while running makes is worse. Last week I was talking about this while working out and my friend Megan suggested getting child-size earbuds. I'd never thought of it. Today at Target I found these, called Sweet Little Earbuds, made for small ears! Hooray! I love them. They're comfy and don't fall out. Of course I was only fake-running around the kitchen to the amusement of my girls while testing them. But still. They didn't fall out! I actually want to go run tomorrow just to use them. And that's saying a lot.

In other news, Mackenzie chipped my tooth last night. I noticed it while flossing but didn't figure out Mackenzie did it until my dentist was fixing it today. Good timing though, since I already had the dentist appointment scheduled. That girl has got a hard head.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I need different ear buds too...mine ALWAYS fall out. I was thinking about getting one of those Nike Sport head thingys for myipod....these are cool!

Mrs. Sullivan said...

I have a hard time with the earbuds too! I got the shul candy ones that have different size attachments...worked like a charm, plus they're hot pink like my shuffle :). So glad we don't have to suffer because we have small ears!

Mrs. Sullivan said...

Umm yeah, that's supposed to say skull candy...I really need to do a better job of proofreading!