Monday, June 01, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. We have groundhogs living under our shed. The mama groundhog has been here since we moved in 3 1/2 years ago. And last month, we noticed the babies. Three of them.

2. My friend Lisa and I made plans to take our girls swimming yesterday since the pool is open now. Sunday night they said it would be 80. Monday morning the forecast was 73 - 78. At 11 am when the pool opens? It was 63. And it rained. And stormed. Definitely not a day for swimming.

3. Emma had her first dentist appointment last week. It went pretty well. Not that you can tell from her face in this picture.


4. Pretty sure her favorite part was getting the purple toothbrush and a bouncy ball.


5. Mackenzie is now jumping off the couch. And climbing up on the kitchen table. I had to put all my chairs on top of it the other day to keep her off.

6. She's also decided it's a good idea to throw her plate/bowl/random pieces of food on the floor when she's done eating. Or, sometimes, when she's still eating just for the heck of it. Just the other day I bent down to pick up watermelon that she's thrown when she threw the one piece still on the table right at me. She's so awesome.

7. Good thing she's so cute.

8. I got my veggie plants last week. Starting off small with two different zucchinis and one squash. Hoping I don't kill them.

9. Emma and I went to a baby shower with Grandma Sweeney yesterday. Emma enjoyed it, mainly because she got to wear a dress, eat 5 mini-cupcakes and 3 brownies, and play with cousins. She was a bit confused as to why it was a baby shower with presents for a baby yet there was no baby to be seen. Yep. Saving that one for later.
10. And just in case you somehow missed my last two posts about it, don't forget to check out
Write. Click. Scrapbook. :)

4 comments:

Marie said...

charlie does the SAME THING when he is done eating-except we have carpet. yeah.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Baby groundhogs! Cute! You should take some pics and share :)

And the Write. Click. Scrapbook. gig looks really cool. Congrats!

Missy said...

Laney too. sigh....I thought she'd grow out of it. I love your dentist shot, hee hee hee.

Leslie Craven said...

The dentist is PRICELESS!! SO cute!