Saturday, May 10, 2008

Turning Blond

We've been noticing lately how blond Mackenzie's hair is. Obviously, I knew it was a lot darker when she was born but it wasn't until I pulled up this picture:


That I realized just how dark it was. That picture was from December 14th, she was about 6 weeks. This picture:


Is from Wednesday. So much lighter! Lighter than Emma's ever was. Maybe they won't look so much alike after all. :)

PS, Thanks to those who commented on my Ten on Tuesday post. Thanks to you, I don't feel like a complete idiot for asking people to leave a comment. I thought for sure I'd ask, no one would respond and I'd look stupid. That being said, I know there are a lot more of you out there who read this! For example, I wonder who's in < insert Australia, Iowa, Delaware, Connecticut and a number of other places here> and do I know you? How'd you find my blog? Do we have mutual friends? It intrigues me. Seriously, it does. :)

Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marie said...

wow she is blond! and very, very cute :)

Sarah said...

Hi. I'm Sarah from Michigan. Found your page from Darcy's. I can empathize with you about the snow, but not so much with kids.. I'm only 20. Your children are adorable though!! Check out my blog if you wanna know more about me! :)

Rebekah said...

man! she is turning blonde! :) love it! so sweet! :)

happy mother's day, E!!!! xo.

Anonymous said...

I'm the Iowa one (please don't judge)! I found your blog @ 2ps a long time ago. Mine is www.meliawinter.typepad.com

Melia