2. Shelby's going to be a bubble model.
3. Mackenzie hung out in the stroller at the carnival. She seemed quite content.
4. Emma rode rides at the carnival - the swings (not sure what she's doing here. I think she was "hiding" from me and the camera.), flying elephants, merry-go-round and the trucks.
5. Of course, she had to play on the playground.
6. Here's little blondie at Michael's game on Sunday.
8. And Emma playing on the playground at his game. She did this all on her own, no coaching. She was shocked when the bridge moved and made the appropriate face.
9. Emma's new bike. Surprisingly, she can't quite reach the pedals, at least not enough to pedal and move. But she loves it.
10. A sleeping update - Mackenzie slept through the night both Sunday night and last night! Woo hoo! I didn't even have to get up to give her the binky. Of course, I probably just jinxed myself. And tonight she'll be up three times.
ETA: Apparently, I can't count. Thanks, Mary, for letting me know I forgot number 7. :)
7. Emma won't try cotton candy. Attempted it on Saturday at Blossom Time (the carnival we went to after Michael's game) and she wouldn't try it. She actually seemed somewhat frightened by it. So sadly, I had to eat the whole bag myself. It was hard, let me tell ya.
ETA, again: Also, I should state it was a weekend full of baseball and carnivals. Saturday, alumni baseball game Michael coached then the carnival there. Sunday, Michael played baseball. Monday we went to my mom's for the parade and carnival. I was reading over my post and felt I should explain all the mentioning of baseball and rides and carnivals and such.