2. Emma says 'lay up' when she means 'sit up'. I find this really cute. Example: I lay down on the floor and she immediately says, in her very bossy voice, "No Mommy! Lay up! Lay up!"
3. At 11:30 Tuesday night I was sitting on Emma's bed with Mackenzie on my lap while they laughed at each other. Why? Because they'd both woken up - Emma completly freaked out and Mackenzie wouldn't stop crying so we all just hung out for a while. And that's the short version.
4. I Zumba'd last night. Fun and funny at the same time. You should try it.
5. I got new sheets Tuesday, washed them and got them on the bed. I love them. Haven't bought new sheets since our shower, 5 years ago!
7. Motts for Tots juice boxes are ingenious. I always water down Emma's juice. It's just too strong. So I've never bought juice boxes. That and it's cheaper to buy a big bottle of juice. Then I saw these at the grocery store - although now that I think of it my friend Lisa might've had them at her house a couple weeks ago - they're juice boxes but with water added, perfect for toddlers. A mom had to have invented these.
8. For the first time I did not watch the American Idol finale last night. I barely watched it at all this season. Although I did enjoy a couple David Cook songs this season. I'm glad he won.
9. I had a meeting for VBS last night. I'm teaching kindergarteners this year. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the info right now but excited.
10. Emma spent 50 minutes on potty this morning - and never went. We gave up.