Papa Johns for making fun of LeBron.
2. Abby is back from Uganda. Marty, Abby and Claire came over Saturday night and we got to see lots of pictures of cute little Malachi.
3. We made progress with Mackenzie on the whole sleeping through the night thing. Thursday night, I didn't feed her. She fussed on and off for 20 minutes and I gave her the binky twice but she went back to sleep. That was what happened the next few nights, with her crying for 10-15 minutes each night but going back to sleep. Until last night. She was up at 1:30, 3, 3:30, 4:30 and 4:45. That's when I broke down and fed her. Hopefully tonight goes better.
4. Happy belated National Scrapbook Day. I didn't scrap much but I did buy 92 pieces of Bazzill. They were 4/1.00 at my lss. This made me extra happy since I scrap 8.5x11 and have to buy 12x12 and cut it down. Paying .25 cents a sheet makes me feel a bit better about wasting so much cardstock. I think I'm good for a while now.
5. Have you guys tried Stumble Upon. One of the coolest sites ever. Basically what it does is finds sites that interest you that you might never find yourself. You select your interests, download the toolbar and then start exploring. It's so fun. If anyone wants to try it, my username is esweeney. You can see what your friends like, recommend sites, rate them, etc. It's addicting. Some of the things I've seen so far: a dollar bill folded into a shirt, a sandstorm in Iraq,and a google-ish site for the Bible. Plus...
6. Bembo's Zoo It creates animals out the letters in its name. Tomorrow I'm going to bring Emma down so we can play. You have to try it out. It's amazing.
7. Gave Mackenzie Zwieback toast for the first time yesterday. She definitely liked it.
8. Found her turned around in her crib after her nap today.
9. For those who took the poll in yesterday's post, Mackenzie is on the left, Emma is on the right. Almost everyone got it right. I know they're not exactly alike, but it amazes me how similar they look. I wish I could put my finger on what it is that's different. But I can't. If anyone knows, please share.
10. I'd love for those of you who read but don't post comments to leave one here. I know you're out there! (See, you voted in the poll so now I know you exsist.) I'd really love to know who you are and check out your blogs if you have one. So, please, please, please leave a comment! Not to leave out those that do usually leave comments - please leave a comment, too. :)