Friday, May 16, 2008

The battle lines are drawn

It's me versus this little one

 

when it comes to sleeping through the night. And so far she's winning. Like, it's not even close. Wednesday night she fussed and cried for an hour. I went in a couple times, put her binky in. I shut our door, turned on the TV to drown her out. But in the end I couldn't do it. I fed her. Then we both got some sleep. Last night I decided I was just too worn out to deal with that, so I fed her when she first woke up. But tonight we will battle again. Mommy-who-is-tired-of-getting-up-in-the-night vs. 6-month-old-who-wants-to-eat-out-of-habit. Who is more stubborn? I would've thought it was me, but Mackenzie sure puts up a good fight.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww but she looks so cute!!! :D :D

Rebekah said...

ok. so how did your nights over the weekend go? :)

DOES THE BATTLE CONTINUE...dun, dun, DUNNNNNN. :)