Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I've got a lot of blog catching up to do. I'd like to say I'm going to post every day until I catch up. But probably not.

2. The girls put the Nativity scene together for me this year. Once it was complete, Emma promptly hid the baby Jesus. Because apparently that's what you do. (And as I'm typing this, I feel as if I've already shared that.)

(12/2/10)

3. The fitness center held their annual Winter Wonderland earlier this month. (Again, feeling like I'm repeating myself. Which I do often, by the way.) Attempted a picture of the girls and Ryan with our neighbors and friends, Caroline and Jack. Mackenzie was being grumpy and didn't want in it.

(12/5/10)

3.5 But then she did. See her face? Grumpy. And blocking Jack.


4. Then Jack made Ryan smile and it was cute.

5. Please let me show you the football hold. Our kids have always liked this.
6. We did some Christmas shopping with my mom. Six hours the girls walked the mall - and with no meltdowns! I was so impressed we had Auntie Ann's pretzels before leaving.
6.5They rode the train. It drives them all around the mall. They loved it.

(12/9/10)
7. Six hours of shopping meant six hours of bags. Which meant Ryan got held towards the end...

8. And the bags went in the stroller.
9. The nicest man sat in front of us at our church's Christmas concert. He was so kind to the girls, chatting with them, not getting annoyed at their frequent moving and talking. Emma even shared her Twizzler with him. When it was over, he offered to take a picture for us. We're missing Grandpa Sweeney and Ryan was in the nursery.
(12/10/10)
10. But here he is. Snoozing. With the program. Because I'm still taking pictures of him with things on his lap. It's still amusing me.

1 comment:

Missy said...

For some reason I'm not getting your feeds. hmmmm...I love the grumpy face. Laney's got a good one two..oh those 2nd borns....