Monday, December 13, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday/Menu Plan Monday

It's two for one, today. I meant to get these up yesterday but didn't quite get to it. And since I'm cooking again now, (can I just say thank you one more time to my church and my workout girls for bringing us meals for two months!) it's back to menu planning.

First up, the layouts. These were all done for Write.Click.Scrapbook. No supply lists this time, because, well, I'm just feeling lazy. But if you have a question about any product used, let me know.






Second, the menu.

Monday: Parmesan-crusted chicken, fettuccine noodles with garlic and basil, asparagus, carrots
Tuesday: Lasagna, garlic toast
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: homemade chicken and dumplings, corn
Friday: meatball subs, baked potato wedges, green beans
Saturday: Michael has a game, so we'll all be on our own.
Sunday: eating out or ordering pizza

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wow! Stunning LOs!!