Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



http://orgjunkie.com

Well, due to me being sick last week the plan got messed up a bit, things were either moved around or moved to this week.

Monday - Lasagna
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - the crockpot chicken recipe from last week - I found the recipe today. :)
Thursday -famous pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday -homemade pizza
Saturday -french onion soup
Sunday - chicken, broccoli and rice casserole

So I now realize that I only made two of the seven meals from last week. On one hand, bad job on the cooking meals for my family last week...on the other, makes planning this week's meals quite easy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

ours is jumbled too this week.
Monday- spaghetti
Tuesday-tuna melts
wed- church
thurs-wedding soup
Friday- chicken and cheesy potatos
Saturday leftovers
Sunday-breakfast
I think I am going to type out a sheet of all the meals we eat that way we can form some sort of roundabout that we follow. I feel like we eat the same things over and over.

Renee said...

Ok so i will be over for dinner on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights :-)