Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodbye, Simple. We'll miss you.

If you haven't heard the news already, the May/June 2009 issue of Simple Scrapbooks will be the last. You can read about it
here and here.

I love Simple Scrapbooks magazine. I love their philosophy, their staff, the wonderful experiences I've had working with them over the last few years and being a 2008 Simple Gal. I'm happy to know that Simple will live on in some form within Creating Keepsakes, but sad that the magazine I know and love will no longer exist as it is now.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Boo hoo! Simple is by far my favorite scrap magazine. I think I've cancelled my subscriptions to all the others. :-(

Rebekah said...

awww! i had no idea! sorry to hear that it's ending, especially since you're on their team!!

Missy said...

So sad....

Unknown said...

It's awful, isn't it?
None of us thought that it would happen- I'm still in shock. :(
((hugs))

Laina Lamb said...

one less mag for me to read at the pool. not cool. i will miss simple.

Maria said...

Oh wow, I didn't know that. That's really sad!