Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

My friend Mary first introduced me to this idea on her blog and this week I'm officially starting Menu Plan Mondays. The girls and I went to the grocery store after lunch and I've got everything ready for the week. Well, except for the cube steak. But they didn't have any because the machine they use was broke so I have to go back for that. But other than that, I'm set.




Monday - lasagna and garlic toast

Tuesday - leftover lasagna

Wednesday - Famous Pork Chops, Crash Hot Potatoes, asparagus

Thursday - Baked Flaked Chicken, rice, green beans

Friday - meatball subs, chips

Saturday - pizza

Sunday - swiss steak and noodles, rolls


Check out more Menu Plan Mondays at
I'm an Organizing Junkie

4 comments:

Kiy said...

Great menu! Welcome to MPM. I love it as I get to 'meet' new people, find new recipes and keep my crazy life a little less crazy.

Have a super great week!

Kiy

Missy said...

Monday is our grocery day too!

Mary said...

Yeah for you menu planning!!!! I still do every week, I just don't post it - maybe I should get back to doing that!!!

Maria said...

LOVE that you posted a meal plan!!! I really want to start doing that too - maybe this Monday!