1. I got Mackenzie the owl Robeez today, put them on her in the car and she promptly started to eat them. They must not have tasted very good though b/c after a few minutes she put her binky back in. How did I know she was eating them? Little Miss Tattletale/Commentator yelled "Mackenzie's eating her owl!"
2. On Labor Day we went to the Fair with our friends. They live right by the fairgrounds so it's an easy walk. Well, easy if you aren't still on crutches like Michael. We were there for 4 1/2 hours. And it was hot. Really hot. But this year I enjoyed it more than last year - I wasn't pregnant. Not sure how much Michael enjoyed crutching around though.
3. Emma rode a pony. And got a pink cowboy hat with a tiara on the front that lights up. Still can't believe Michael bought it.
4. I got to ride the dragon twice. That thing is rough! Seriously.
5. Michael took her on the Ferris Wheel.
6. She wasn't real impressed with the whole goat milking process.
7. Emma and Brooke rode a lot of rides. Definitely got our $20.00 ride-all-day-bracelet's worth. One ride Emma didn't ride? The big slide. I took her all the way to the top. Where she promptly decided she didn't want to go down it. So we had to walk all the way back down, while everyone waited for us. And Emma wanted to do it herself. But she was walking as slow as possible. So I had to carry her which she didn't like at all. I almost forgot, she also wouldn't go in the jumpy house. I knew she wouldn't, because she's yet to go in one. But she was insistent she do it, so we stood in line for 10 minutes only to get to the front and have her not go in.
8. Mackenzie just relaxed in the stroller all day. Well, most of the day. We were holding her for a bit. I should've taken her on the merry go round, but none of us rode it, we forgot about that one.
9. Have I ever mentioned my double stroller? I love it. Really, really love it. So worth every penny.
10. I woke up at 2:30 this morning (completely switching topics, here) with the worst headache ever. I thought I was dying. Really, I thought something might be wrong. I went downstairs and sat in the recliner because the pain was marginally better if I was sitting up. I finally fell asleep on the couch around 3:30. I thought I was going to throw up but then I realized that would hurt my head even more so I fought it. Emma's play kitchen has a clock and the ticking was the most awful sound I've ever heard so I covered it with two folded up blankets to muffle it. Michael was up at 5:30 and I heard him and woke up. I was so out of it I didn't even realize I was on the couch. I though I was still in the recliner. I walked really slowly up to bed because once I started walking the pain started to come back. Thankfully, it was gone when I got up at 7:30. That sucked.