Friday, September 05, 2008

It's just the beginning

I'm pretty sure this isn't the only picture I'll ever take of the two of them like this. They're already fighting over toys (although theydon't really know that's what they're doing) but they also already like to wrestle, hug, grab, pull, touch and everything else. It's pretty funny. Little does Emma know that one day Mackenzie will be able to really fight back. :)



Our little monkey


This picture was actually taken before the first picture. Emma did not want to share this with Mackenzie, hence the first picture.


These pictures were all taken Tuesday (same day as the previous post with Mackenzie's first step) at my mom's house. Emma played next door with Sophia in the afternoon. Sophia drove Emma around and around and around and around the yard. I have a really cute picture of them smiling at me. Emma was actually posing. I had my camera pointed at them to get some action shots when they passed by but Sophia saw me, stopped the car and posed. I hope I get Emma that well-trained one day.

2 comments:

Katy said...

how cute.. :) Looks like a fun day.

Rebekah said...

fun shots! love that photo of emma & sophia from the back. so sweet! :)