2. Lately, this one has been all about suckers. She always manages to find them wherever I've hidden them, unwrap them and get a lick or two in before I catch her. Or, before she comes to show me what she's done, because she's awfully proud of herself.
3. This morning before leaving to go workout, I found the two of them in the kitchen with suckers. Mackenzie with two of the three she unwrapped.
4. My niece Shelby and I often attempt to take a self-portrait when we're together. This was the best of four from Sunday. Of course, we could always just ask someone to take it, but where's the fun in that?
5. Mackenzie always thinks this window at the fitness center is a door. Hence the pushing.
6. I voted today. And there were no "I voted" stickers. I was a little let down.
7. For some reason I'm not impressed yet with SYTYCD. I do like Russell. And Nathan. And that's about it so far. I wish Billy Bell was still in it.
8. Any soap watchers? General Hospital has finally gotten good again. The last couple months stunk and were boring but the last few days have been great.
10. My girls are still off schedule. Thanks, Daylight Savings Time. I am not a fan of waking up in the 6:00 hour. I prefer to not get up until the first number on the clock is an 8. Until two days ago, that was working perfectly since they also did not wake up until there was an 8 on the clock. Then Sunday morning came. Please let it end soon. I'm so not a morning person.