Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scrapbook Sunday

I was going to blog about this, because it still makes me laugh. And maybe one day I will, but for now, I've got it scrapped.

(Basic Grey papers, AC Thickers, 7 Gypsies stickers; Fiskars punch)


Fastest I've ever scrapbooked Halloween. Less than a month later, this is done. One more to go, though.

(KI papers; Making Memories clear photo corner; 7 Gypsies sticker; Lil Davis letter stickers; Fiskars punch)

This was for Ella Publishing's October issue of Scrapbook Ellaments. Really cheesy photo, I know. But it was perfect for this layout.

(KI, Basic Grey and Making Memories papers; AC Thickers)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marie said...

i have still yet to do ONE SINGLE halloween page. good grief. must get on that.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous lo's! Loving your style!!

lisa b. said...

that darn hat :). like i told you before, though, it made it so memorable for me that i am kind of glad it happened that way. in the future; however, i promise to tell you if am wearing a hat no matter what!!!