Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Saturday we had a picnic in the park. Big hit with the girls. This is one of those things we talked about doing all summer, but didn't do it until the Saturday before Michael went back to school. Oh well, there's always next year.


(Note the matching t-shirts. Emma's been really into dressing like Daddy this summer.)






2. Today we went to the pool - last visit before it closes. They've kept it open an extra week this week, providing the forecast calls for 80 degrees or higher. The rest of the week is low 70's so I'm pretty sure today was the last day.

3. Next week I'm hosting the
Write. Click. Scrapbook. blog, so I've been up late every night for the 5 days or so working on layouts. A few more nights and I should be done. Then I'll need to re-train myself to go to sleep at 11 instead of 2 am!

4. Tonight we had parent's orientation at Emma's preschool. She has orientation for an hour on the 10th and her first day is the 15th. Crazy. I'm excited for her. But I think I'm going to be a bit sad with her gone. It's only two mornings for 2 1/2 hours, but it'll be weird not having her in the house with us.

5. Yesterday I was super cleaning woman. I didn't sit on the couch once all day, I was impressed with myself. I cleaned out/organized the pantry, finished cleaning the bathroom, did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed the whole house, straightened up the girls rooms, emptied dishwasher/loaded it/cleaned kitchen, cleaned and organized the girls' craft/play area in the basement.

6. I've totally sucked at my other blog, Erin Hates Running. More on that on Friday.

7. I'm tired. I should go to bed. But I want to get one more layout done tonight.

8. Fall shows start soon!

9. That's all I've got. So maybe not 10 on Tuesday, maybe 9. Or does this one even count? Make it 8 or Tuesday.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

aw cute picnic. Cant wait to join you on wcs next week!!

Rebekah said...

love emma & michael's matching shirts!! lol. that's awesome. and way to cleanin' woman!! i'm one of those that starts it and then takes a break and it's hard to get going again. :) so oh, wonderful tv guru, what fall shows are you anxious to see?! i wanna know. :)