2. I also got one in white for our basement. (Our basement is finished and that's where our computer and my scrapbook area is.) It isn't yet put together. We're going to paint and carpet (right not there's tile) down there and then we'll put it together.
3. My still-on-crutches husband put the bookcase together for me. I helped with lifting and bringing pieces over to him but he did most of the work. I was impressed.
4. Saturday morning before going to Ikea we went to the Twins Day Parade. So cool to see our town full of so many twins.
5. This is Caroline with Emma. She lives across the street from us and we've become good friends with her family. Emma and Caroline love each other. They're so cute. I love the friendship I have with Beth. It's great to know you have someone right there you can count on.
7. While Abby and I were at IKEA, Marty and Michael put their wagon together and Marty took the girls for a ride.
8. Wednesday, Michael has his check-up. Hoping he gets a walking boot.
9. Hmmm, what else...I'm actually running out of things to mention. Oh, I'm on the American Crafts design team for another year, which I'm very happy about. :)
10. And lastly, I'm leaving shortly to go vote for our library levy. Love our library. Hopefully, it gets a good, supportive turnout today.