Monday, August 02, 2010

new camera pictures

Friday, I got a new camera. This is my birthday/anniversary/and-let's-throw-in-Christmas gift. I love it. I have no idea how to use it, but I love it. So far all I've done is use it on P mode (except for the one picture of Mackenzie when I was messing with the settings) and already I have so many photos I love. Once I learn how to shoot out of auto and get my new lenses....well, I'm excited. Really, really excited.

Friday night at a free concert at a local outdoor shopping mall. (I have a few more from this night that I'll post once I check with my friend to make sure it's okay since they're of her kids.)




Yesterday





And last night.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

rachel m said...

congrats on the new camera! one purchase you won't regret! it takes time to figure it out - I am still learngin! Read your manual, read pioneer womans photo tab, don't be afraid to shoot on auto until you get a feel for it and your lens! great pictures. love the one of mackenzie - she is so blonde!

Marie said...

yea pictures!!! remember i am a phone call away-sooooo excited for you :)

Missy said...

Yay!!!!! fun! Congrats! Let's make a photo taking date!