1. The pumpkins (minus the actual pumpkins, of course) are out of control. While common sense should have told me I didn't need to plant two whole packets of seeds in such a small area, it didn't.
2. She's cute.
3. She's in Snow White ballet camp at Missy's studio this week. And loves it. She also loves running in front of the camera, on purpose, then darting away when I try to take her picture. Fun game at four.
4. Last night was the Bon Jovi concert. It was my birthday present from my sister. She even got a parking pass which if you've ever seen a concert at Blossom you know how awesome that it. Especially pregnant. So glad we didn't have to walk 1.5 miles to the car!
5. It was Baby Boy's first concert. I saw Bon Jovi when I was 6 months pregnant with Emma, too.
6. We're not the only ones who still love Bon Jovi. It was packed. There was a couple near us who fell asleep (or passed out) for nearly an hour. Completely out of it. So out of it, one guy came over and took their picture. Then another guy came over and lay next to them and had his picture taken, then so did a girl. Then they finally woke up, oblivious to all that had happened.
7. So last week I had four moles taken off. I go back next week for a follow-up appt and get the pathology report. Thing is, I couldn't watch. I've had two c-sections and will be having another and those don't bother me at all. But watching her slice off the moles? Couldn't do it. Sat there with my eyes closed.
8.The girls like to stand by the water slide and get splashed when Michael and Tim go down. They giggle every time like it's the first time they're experiencing it.
9. Emma made this for Miss Nancy at Kid Park the other week.
10. Mackenzie's face going down the slide makes me laugh. Needless to say, she didn't want to go again.