Monday, June 28, 2010

Just paintin' my nails, she said.

Saturday morning, Mackenzie wakes up about 7:45. Michael's downstairs so she goes down with him. I fell back asleep until about 8:15 when I heard Michael calling her name. He came upstairs looking for her, but she hadn't come up...so where was she hiding?

In the living room, against the wall between the piano and end table so you couldn't see her if you just glanced in. The real question is why was she hiding? And why didn't she answer Michael when he called?

Answer: Because she was busy painting her nails. And her foot. And her knee.


And her face, and nightgown too. Amazingly, though, not the carpet.


She seemed to be mighty proud of this, as she was all ready to say "cheese" and smile for me.


We've learned it's never good when Mackenzie's quiet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I only have 3 kids, but the my littlest Spunk is the one that worries me when all I hear is a quiet house...then I run to find out what she's up to!

rachel m said...

oh dear! how did she not get it on the carpet? yeah- in our house:
a quiet brady = no good!

darcy said...

LOVE IT!