Hello little baby.
What does that say?
A few things:
1. I think my husband might be in shock.
2. Emma, who has been saying she wants a boy for weeks, changed her mind, started to cry and said she wanted a girl. This was after she got excited it was a boy.
3. Then she got excited all over again and said she wants to name him Ryan. That's my choice, too, but we'll see what Daddy picks.
4. When we told Emma it was a boy, she said, "Now Daddy doesn't have to move out of the house!" Just once he said if it was a girl he was moving out, and she has not forgotten!
5. We're going to need to do some serious shopping, since our house is currently filled with all things pink, purple, tutu, princess and baby related. My sister is going to be all over that.
6. Based on measurement, due date is 9/25. We'll see what my doctor says at my appointment next week, whether he keeps it 9/30 or moves it to 9/25.
7. We're excited. :)