Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday

I did actually try to post something between last week's Scrapbook Sunday and today, but I was having some Blogger issues and gave up. Thankfully, tonight it's working. I haven't made much progress on my December Daily album. I thought by simplifying the design this year it'd be easier and quicker, but so far, not so much.

I did this page just last night. I was supposed to be working on my February WCS page, instead this is what I came up with. I've had the cloud paper for a long time, but never knew how to use it. Now that I have, I love it and you'll be seeing it again soon.

(Basic Grey, Making Memories, 7 gypsies, Fiskars and EK Success punches.)


These are pages from Emma's 8x8 album. (Please excuse the dirty scanner.)

Emma's favorite restaurants. If happen to read the list of restaurants, you'll see we mainly go for quick. Less time waiting, the more we like it. Or, at least the more I like it.

(Some older Scenic Route, AC journaling spot, 7 Gypsies stickers.)

So I'm not really sure why these aren't the same size, because they are when they're next to each other in the album. These are from Emma's first day of preschool back in September.

(I've had the apple paper since CKC Buffalo May 2008, I think. Is that right Marie? Charlie was a wee little thing! Stickers are Creative Imaginations and perfect for her album.)

3 comments:

Marie said...

I really like these! They feel like you, but different. Very cool. And yes, May 2008 and Charlie was just a little pickle. Oh he is so big now...

Missy said...

That makes me wish Maya's favorite resturant wasn't taco bell. heee hee...Great layouts. I need to get crackin on Maya's school ones!

rachel m said...

great layouts! love the summer picnic one. umm we also received a picni basket for a wedding gift- and it has NEVER been used. I think we actually have had one picnic- if subway counts! yeah for using paper that has been hanging around :)