Friday, May 01, 2009

Just some layouts

Not a ton of scrapbooking going on here, but I thought I'd post a few recent pages. Next on my ever growing to-do list is an album for Emma. I have a Cinderella 8x8 album I got quite a while ago from Scrapbook Trends. I remember when I got it I wondered what in the world I'd ever use it for but now I know: an album for Emma of all her favorite things. One she can look at and play with. One using all sorts of theme embellishments, like puffy Scooby Doo stickers, Cinderella papers, 3D Dora stickers. One filled with pictures of all her favorite things including seeing Dora Live, her favorite restaurants, her friends, etc. One that's bright and fun and interesting. One that isn't done for me, but for her. I can't wait to start it!


Everything is American Crafts, plus the Fiskars Upper Crust punch.


Basic Grey polka dot paper, My Mind's Eye floral paper, American Crafts Chit Chat Thickers, MOD buttons.


Making Memories dot paper, American Crafts blue stripe, MOD multi-strip and floral, Making Memories Tiny Alphas, American Crafts Thickers alpha and accent.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

yippee! :) love that photo of m & e crashed out in the car! & the cute little buildings on your big city layout!! fantabulous, girl! xo.

Anonymous said...

i spy handwriting on that layout! yeah! Love your buildings and those buttons on the worn out layout - I guess the girlies did shop until they dropped!