Thursday, April 23, 2009

Four Product Challenge

I've got a layout up at the American Crafts Studio blog for the four product challenge. Here's a little sneak peek of my page:




I know I haven't been blogging much. I've Menu Plan Monday on hold for awhile. It's baseball season, which means Michael isn't home much and when we attend games we usually eat out. Plus, with the lovely weather in Ohio, games get cancelled and rescheduled often enough that menu planning right now just doesn't work. I'd end up ignoring it. It'll be back once baseball's over though.

And I guess I just haven't been in much of a blogging mood. Some days I have ideas for posts but then don't get around to posting them, other days I've got nothing to say. Then I wonder if I even want to keep the blog going. Maybe I should take a break. But I won't. I need to keep blogging if only so I have things recorded for scrapbooking. I just pulled up a post from March for a layout last night. :) And if you're one of the three people who read Erin Hates Running, you'll see I haven't posted there in a few weeks. I will get back to it, and this one, on a more regular basis soon.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Keep blogging, keep blogging, keep blogging:)

Rebekah said...

you must keep blogging.
just take a break every now & then.
like me.
:)
umm...i will post tomorrow.
my one for the week.
:)

Marie said...

this is my favorite layout ;) and you BETTER NOT STOP!!!