1. Grandma Sweeney with Mackenzie at Michael's game tonight. She's so cute.
2. Daddy and Mackenzie snoozing yesterday.
3. Emma posing for me. That's right, I said posing. She wanted me to take her picture last night!
4. This one is all about standing lately. I need to get a picture where you can see her face - all smiles with talking and laughing thrown in. She can be tired or unhappy but stand her up and her mood will instantly improve. It's so funny. She also thinks she can crawl. She can get up on all fours now and rock. She lunges for things not realizing she'll fall flat on her face. I think she forgets she's not even 8 months old.
5. On my birthday Saturday. (Emma's actually wearing a skirt. Not that you can tell the way she's sitting.)
6. How funny is this???
7. I can't stop eating Carmellos. Although I guess if I'd stop buying them I'd stop eating them.
8. Also enjoying Bob Evans mac and cheese. If you haven't tried it yet, get some. Soooo good.
9. I wanted to watch Wipeout and I Survived a Japanese Game Show tonight but we weren't home. People falling and getting hurt on tv is always funny. I know that's not real nice, but it's true. Take America's Funniest Home Videos. Tell me you don't laugh when the guy gets hit with the pinata bat or falls in the water getting off a boat of crashes their bike. It's funny!
10. I know I mentioned VBS before but I just have to say how well-organized it was. There were 800 kids, 175 adult volunteers and 150 teen helpers. It went so smoothly. We're still listening to the VBS CD, and I have a feeling it's a permanent part of our collection now. Emma loves (in her words) "Go Go Joshua", "I Will Fight", "God Is Good" and "Jump Jump Jump". I'm not sure that any of these are the actual song titles. She's so cute when she's trying to do the hand motions and actions that match the songs, she's always a step or two behind me.