Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A few incidents

So last night I put Emma to bed and it took her a while to go to sleep. She was jumping and talking and would fuss a bit. She finally fell asleep and then around 9 she starts crying. It turns into a freak-out cry so Michael heads upstairs to check on him. I hear him open the door, then I hear "Is there a reason you left the light on?" Oops. No wonder she couldn't fall asleep. She probably either thought I just put her in there to play or I was gonig to come back in and get her since the light was left on. Poor thing. I felt awful. No idea why I didn't turn off the light.

Emma has a thing for bathrooms. She loves them. And she's discovered toilets. And sticking her hands in the water. And throwing things in the toilets. This afternoon, she threw my library book in there. I'm hoping it dries out so I don't have to buy a new one. The toilet was clean, in case you're wondering. :)

We've had some issues with eating. Mainly, she decided she didn't want to eat anything that wasn't some sort of bread/dough. She'll eat pizza, PB&J sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, rolls, biscuits..you get the idea. She even quit eating fruit. This is what happened when I tried to get her to eat some chicken and veggies.

 
 
Posted by Picasa


She finally ate some fruit yesterday and today. Still no on the veggies. It's kind of annoying, I'll have to say!


Here are a couple pictures of Emma from last week. Her "1" shirt is the last in a set. I'm going to frame all four pictures (3,6, 9 months and 1 year) eventually.
 

Michael's mom got her some hair clips. Too bad they don't really stay in. But they're cute. Hopefully one day she'll have enough hair to hold them!
 

2 comments:

darcy said...

Okay, so who needs fruits and veggies? She's picked some yummy foods to only eat! I bet if you'd let her down she'd throw her fruits and veggies in the toliet. =) i LOVE her personality!

Missy said...

Hi Erin! I finally found your blog! Happy Birthday Miss Emma!!!