Sunday, February 25, 2007

1 year pictures

Thursday, me and my mom took Emma to get her 1 year pictures. I'll admit I was a bit nervous. Emma was fussy when we got there and was VERY wary of the photographer. Not really like her, at all. But eventually she warmed up and we got some really cute photos. These are two I chose:

 
 
Posted by Picasa


She's walking all the time now. It's so awesome. She still crawls some, but she definitely walks more. It's the cutest thing. When she started walking on her birthday, she had to be coaxed with a toy. It's amazing in just over a week, she no longer needs coaxing, she'll just walk all over on her own. And she laughs! She thinks it's so fun and is so proud of herself. She's taken quite a few spills, of course. But nothing too bad yet. I'm waiting for the big cut/bruise though, I'm sure it'll happen!

4 comments:

Marie said...

knock on wood...we are still ok with lily on the bruise front :)

darcy said...

LOVE those pictures, Erin!!! She's too cute for her own good.

Wendy Bretz said...

erin, she is so adorable!
Happy Birthday Dear Emma!

Anonymous said...

she's so cute! and i wish i could see her more often.
what say we talk about a trip sometime soon?
miss you!!