Friday, October 05, 2007

We tried

So Renee was here last weekend. It was so much fun and I'm so glad she was able to come visit! We hung out, scrapbooked, talked and took plenty of pictures, of course! The weekend flew by. After being phone and email friends for 3 years, it was fantastic to meet her in person. Thankfully, no awkwardness! It was like we'd been friends for life! Emma loved her, which I loved.

 
Posted by Picasa

 

Here's a belly shot - 34 wks, 3 days. I'm feeling huge!
 

Speaking of pictures...she attempted to take some family pictures of us. Yeah. That didn't work out so well. I didn't really think it would but I wanted to try. Emma just will now sit still or look at the camera! These are the best of the bunch. Yes, the only way we could get Emma to smile was to pull her up in the air. Crazy girl.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 

She did get a couple good picture of just me and Michael though.
 
 


Saturday night Marie came over and we all scrapped. And yes, ladies, I'm posting these goofy pictures!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marie said...

tee hee-love the pictures

Rebekah said...

i've been waiting for the renee post!! :) what a fun weekend! great photos, especially love them of you gals scrappin'! :)

aimee ferguson said...

I love the family pics she took of you guys! You are gorgeous, love that one belly shot and that color is gorgeous on you! Looks like you girls had some fun, silly scrappin' time!

Missy said...

too fun girls! I love the family shots and you are so cute with your pregnant self!