Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Camping We Will Go

So we're heading out shortly for our annual camping trip. Too bad it's going to be cold and rainy. Last year, it snowed the day we left, so I guess rain is a slight improvement. And for those who think I'm crazy for going camping 3 weeks before having a baby, know this: We have a cabin, I'm taking lots of magazines, books and scrapbook supplies and I plan on doing a lot of sitting and eating. :) Michael gets to chase Emma this year!

Yesterday was Michael's last football game. I think we might have a little female football player in the making!

 
 

And I'm curious - do these look like apples to you? No? Exactly. They're pumpkins. Yet Emma insists on calling them apples. No idea why. For the record, she still calls apples apples, not pumpkins. Sunday after church we stopped and got our pumpkins and cornstalks so now it feels as though fall is officially here.

 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marie said...

have fun crazy lady ;)

aimee ferguson said...

ok now you're talking...cabin, magazines, sitting, and eating. That sounds more like pregnant lady camping to me, lol!;o) Have a great time!

Joy Madison said...

I'm with marie:) have fun crazy lady!

Rebekah said...

so glad you're going! you guys will have a great time...as always! :) love the photos of you guys at the pumpkin patch! :)

darcy said...

I think I could camp with you!!!