Friday, February 04, 2011

Five on Friday

1. So when Bloglines changed ownership, not all feeds transferred over and mine was one of them. I know because it stopped showing up for me, and according to Marie, for her as well. So if you usually read through Bloglines and aren't getting it anymore, hopefully it'll start showing up if you re-subscribe. Unless it was just us. Although I'm going to go with all the people that used to read this aren't getting it anymore and that's why I've got about five people following right now. ;)

2 I got my new zoom lens (Merry Christmas from my husband) two weeks ago. I love it. I love that I was able to zoom in on Emma and get this:


3. Made me laugh when I saw it in the mailbox though. I think the mailman was determined to make the box fit no matter if the door didn't close.


4. Had snow and ice and cold temps this week, which meant snow days for Michael and Emma, a cancelled class for Emma and Mackenzie and a cancelled play group for Mackenzie and Ryan. Now the weather is fine but we're still at home because Mackenzie is sick. Although due to the miracle drug Motrin, she's acting just fine right now.

5. I ordered the girls swimsuits from Land's End. The ones I posted about on FB as being the best girls bathing suits ever. And then they came and they've changed the cut and I was disappointed. I've reordered Mac's in a size up, and am going to order Emma a completely different suit and hope they'll work.

Bonus picture just because he's so cute.


Happy Friday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marie said...

I see it! I see it! yea!!

Missy said...

I'm not seeing it. I just make sure to come here often and check:) I love your mailbox picture. It made me giggle. Highlight of the day gettin the mail woot woot.