Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo 365: 1/17/11 - 1/23/11

1/17: Sledding at Kelly's after boot camp. That's Sam in between Mackenzie and Emma. The best part of sledding was Mackenzie going downhill with her eyes closed. She told me it was so the snow didn't get in her eyes, and she seemed very proud of that solution to her problem.


1/18: A sweet sleeping baby.


1/19: Land's End box shoved in my mailbox. Attn mailman - it doesn't fit.


1/20: An awake and happy baby.

1/21: Saying goodbye to Grandma McIntyre.
1/22: Family Play Day at our Church. Well, not actually at the church itself, but at it's warehouse/Loft space. It's a potluck/playtime for the kids on bounce houses.
1/23: My boot camp workout for the next day. It's my turn to lead and of course I waited until 11pm the night before to type it all up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: