Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random scrappiness. Is that even a word?

On the off-chance you haven't yet been over to WCS this month, Write.Click.Scrapbook is taking a break from our regularly-scheduled weekly bloggers to bring you a month full of December-themed posts: card ideas, Christmas layouts, holiday projects and more. Fun stuff. Really. You should check it out. Last week this post went up about attempting to take photos of my girls for last year's Christmas card. Fun times. While the process was a tad frustrating at times, I love, love, love the end result.

This is my layout from the December gallery. I'm so glad I scrapbooked this converstaion. So Emma and I never want to forget it. (Click to enlarge.)


And today's the last chance to leave a comment and win a download of Ella's newest eBook:


Just go here and leave a comment telling me about your Christmas cards this year. I'll be posting a winner Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Of course it is a word! I make up words all the time. ;)

Such a cute page and conversation. Love it!! One of these days I will scrapbook again...