Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In need of a makeover.

My blog, that is. But last time I attempted it, I spent hours and hours trying to get free Blogger templates to work and they wouldn't. And it was annoying. But I don't know a lot of HTML. So I sort of need to find a cool and fun and colorful template that will work with Blogger and is easy to do. I'm tired of the way the blog looks. It's boring. Plus, it's a bit outdated. So, if you happen to be on in the next few days and notice some weird things, remember it's a work in progress. Or there could be no change at all because I get frustrated and give up. ;)

Another picture Rebekah took on Sunday. Emma was squeezing me so tight, trying to get her face as close to mine as possible, that is smooshed her cheek. You can't really tell in the picture, but she's gotten a lot more freckles over the last month. Quite a few on her nose. So cute.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

whoohoo! can't wait to see what you come up with! i hear ya on how LOOOONG it takes to redo a blog. i've been wanting to mess around with mine & my photo blog but just don't want to spend the time. *lol* someday soon.
can't wait to see your makeover! :)

Christine said...

Hi, first I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my AC post and secondly I wanted to send you to Scrap Orchard for designs for your blog. You might also check out blog wear at http://www.shabbyprincess.com/. I love both companies stuff for blogger. I use Typepad so I can't use it but it is really pretty stuff.
xoxo, Christine

Anonymous said...

good grief are your girlies cute! I love that picture of them hugging. and riley does the same thing to me - smash face pose. hopefully one day I will get to see you in person again at a talk & not crop session!