Thursday, May 14, 2009

She wanted me to take her picture.

Really. We were at Michael's last home game of the season and Emma actually asked me to take a picture of her and Mackenzie standing on Grandpa's seat cushion. Mackenzie even cooperated and said cheese...just didn't look at the camera.


With Daddy after the win.


Hanging out in the dugout.


And Mackenzie. I've really got to work on getting rid of the binky.


I just want to point out I'm wearing a big sweatshirt here and not pregnant. :)
It's wedding week over at the American Crafts blog. I've got a couple
invitations up. After seeing what others have done, it's really obvious I have no graphic design skills. :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

oh they are so cute-love their outfits!

Rebekah said...

fun shots, e! :) & your invites on the AC blog are beaUtiful!! :) & love that wedding photo...oolala! :)

Renee said...

love those invites and what a cute photo of you & Michael!! Love the pics of the girls!