Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


See more menu plans at orgjunkie.com

So, I totally ignored the menu plan last week. Oh well, it happens.

Monday - Mac and cheese. (Emma had swim lessons last night and we didn't eat until after we got home so I needed something quick. Bob Evans mac and cheese worked. It's seriously the best mac and cheese ever.)

Tuesday - Stouffers frozen bag meal (Just us girls for dinner tonight)

Wednesday - Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, corn

Thursday - Grilled marinated chicken, long grain and wild rice, broccoli

Friday - pork chops, cheesy potatoes, green beans

Saturday - flank steak, risotto, asparagus

Sunday - @ my sister's

2 comments:

Missy said...

Monday- nuggets and fries for Maya, chicken nugget salad for me.
Tuesday-pork roast, sourkraut and mashed potatoes.
Wed- church night
Thurs-turkey kilbasa
Friday- pulled pork sandwiches(with the leftover pork.
Saturday - chicken
Sunday- breakfast

Maria said...

I just love it that you post your meal plan - have to admit, I steal some of your meal ideas ;-)