Thursday, June 28, 2007

About baby #2...

It’s a girl! Well, we’re pretty sure it is. :) the u/s tech wouldn’t say definitely but she was pretty sure so unless the little boy parts were hiding, Emma’s going to have a little sister. We had the u/s last week. I'm not 21 weeks, so I've finally passed the half way point. It's definitely going faster this time - thanks to Emma, I guess. Unfortunately, the morning sickness is still here. Not as bad as it was, but I'm still close friends with the toilet. I'm 20 weeks in this picture. Not the best, but you can see my belly so it works. Everyone who sees me can't believe how far along I am. Apparently, my belly looks small? I guess it's all that puking!



Officially in my 30’s

I turned 31 last week. And I had a really great birthday week. Celebrated with Michael's family Tuesday, my family on Wednesday and with Michael and Emma on Thursday, my actual birthday. Kudos to my husband for my fun gifts - Swivel Sweeper (from Emma, to clean up her messes, office chair and table for scrap area and paper shredder. All things I've been wanting but never wanted to actual buy. Very fun.



 
Posted by Picasa


Look at my niece. I just KNOW she isn't sticking her tongue out at Bon Jovi, but rather her uncle taking the picture. :)
Posted by Picasa



Emma really liked the cake! And feeding herself said cake even more!



Sporty girl


Michael went shopping for Emma, so check out her new duds - white and pink Nikes, pink Indians hat and an Indians jersey. She also got an Indians t-shirt and an Indians outfit. I took these at one of Michael's games last week. She'd push her baby stroller over to the mound of dirt and the rocks, play, then push her stroller back. It was pretty funny.

 
 
 

Makes no sense...

So, speaking of my daughter - the one who doesn't eat vegetables...yesterday she decided she likes green beans after all, we were very excited. Tonight at dinner we had shish kabobs and Emma loved the chicken and ate more green beans. Then she had a piece of red onion - and she liked it! And she wanted more and more! She ate a bunch of red onion and a couple bites of green pepper. What 16 month old eats red onion???

2 comments:

darcy said...

Happy Birthday!! I am sorry I missed it. =/

Emma is looking so big. LOVE the picture of her in the Indian's jersey. =)

Missy said...

Congrats! That's wonderful. I hope you feel better soon!