Thursday, October 26, 2006

She crawled!

Our girl is no longer stuck in reverse!

Tonight she crawled forward! Woo hoo! It was very exciting. We were downstairs playing and Emma was on the floor facing a the tv and a basket of toys. I glanced up and that's when I heard her moving - I heard her little knees and hands patting the floor. I looked down and she was crawling toward the toys. I couldn't believe it! I let out a yell and started laughing. Then she smiled and started laughing too. It was so cool! I of course grabbed the video camera since Michael was at open gym and didn't get to see it. I'd pick her up, she'd crawl forward, I'd pick her up again, she'd crawl again...

Here she is in action:



5 comments:

Rebekah said...

YEAH!!!! how exciting that emma is crawling...FORWARDS!!!! whoohooo! what fun news! so glad you recorded it and took pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Yayyy - now hide everything!!! LOL!

Julie said...

Yay Emma!!! Erin, when you want her to start walking, just do a layout and poof...a few days later she will. ha ha. =) I agree with Andrea...hide it ALL!

darcy said...

Go Emma, Go Emma!!!! She's getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for the girlie!!