Wednesday, September 20, 2006

7 Months!

Wow! Emma's already 7 months old. Can't believe it. I know, I know, I say that every month, but still, it's true!

She's doing so many fun things now. She scoots backward and can lift her butt and rock - she knows she supposed to be crawling, she just can't do it yet! She's had some new food: Beef with carrots and Zwieback toast were hits, she tolerated turkey and rice and absolutely hated chicken noodle. It was a flash back to green beans and peas!

She has a new favorite toy - an old remote! Sunday night she was teething and crying and couldn't/wouldn't sleep. The only thing that made her stop crying was our remote. She kept trying to eat it, of course. So Michael got out an old stereo remote and I cleaned it off and gave it to her. Well, she didn't want that one. So we had to pretend to use it, tell her no when she put it in her mouth and eventually she wanted it!

Here are her 7 month pictures - there isn't one favorite, but I like them.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these photos! she is so cute! :)

Rebekah said...

hey erin! :) just trying again!

{Amanda} said...

she is SO cute Erin. . where did you get the short sleeved flowered top. .. Ellery needs it :)

darcy said...

Oh my goodness... the open mouthed picture is a riot!!! Love the 7 monht pics.. can't wait to see them scrapped up =)

The remote trick is a good one.. I'll have to remember that!!

Anonymous said...

love the new blog look :-)

she is a cutie! it looks like she is in the middle of saying something in #3!

Anonymous said...

oh, and yeah, that last one was me hahahaha i forgot to put my .com hahahaha